11 July 2010

Starting WEEK 9

My parents visited us this weekend, and we had a really nice time. Their anniversary is the day after ours, so inside their anniversary card we put a picture of the ultrasound and told them now after being married 45yrs they will finally be grandparents. I think they were surprised :) And I could tell they were really happy for us. My dad told me he feels sorry for what I have to go through the next several months, and my mom laughed and said she feels sorry for Andrew. Haha, I'm not that hard to deal with am I? Okay this first trimester compounded with the broken wrist hasn't been easy on either of us. Hopefully in a few weeks summer school will end, the cast will be removed, and we will be in the second trimester and be more willing to tell additional friends our good news. So now we are in the hurry up and wait mode. One day at a time.

No comments: