Andrew and I were married July 2, 2003. After 8ys together we finally joined the parents of the future club. This is our blog capturing the next 7 months and beyond. Did I mention this will be the first g-baby for both of our parents?
21 July 2010
Week 10
Originally when I went to Walgreen's to purchase the pregnancy test I noticed a gender test. The gender test was ~ $30 and I knew it was too early to buy it, so I told myself to remember it for later. Well I forgot about it. But, yesterday I was in Walgreen's again and there it was - The Intelligender Test. It claimed to accurately predict gender as early as 10wks. Well...we are finishing up week 10, so I bought it. The minute I touched the box, my instincts told me - BOY. Weird. We had to wait until this morning for me to use the kit, because that is what the instructions said to do. Five minutes later we got the results. Green to grayish, smokey green equals boy and orange or yellow equal girl. Click on the picture tab above to see the results. This in-home test was fun and exciting, but I guess we will have to wait 9 more weeks to find out more conclusively the gender of the baby. It will be very interesting to see if it was correct. And also interesting to find out if all the wives tales and myths are correct too. So far I have the following - my stomach is expanding low, I crave protein (meat and cheese), haven't had bad morning sickness, dream indications, and 33 + 5 = 38 an even number (that is my age plus 5 which stands for May). As an odd coincidence these indicators match up with the gender predictor test results. Will it all be true in the end? Either way boy or girl we will be happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment