Andrew and I were married July 2, 2003. After 8ys together we finally joined the parents of the future club. This is our blog capturing the next 7 months and beyond. Did I mention this will be the first g-baby for both of our parents?
24 November 2010
28 weeks
Well we finally got the battery for our camera. I have downloaded more pictures (go to the pictures tab) from 21 -28wks. Check them out. I have limited time this morning to write a post. I am on my way to the doctors office. Today I meet the 3rd doc in our practice. I also will be screened for gestational diabetes. I can't wait for today to be over with. Starting tomorrow we have a 4 day weekend. Friday I get to have lunch with my mom and her best friend Debbie. I haven't seen my mom in weeks and I am really excited! Then Connie and Randy will be at our house when I return home. They are staying Friday night. It will be great to see them too. I think we are going to see Harry Potter 7 while they are visiting. So a fun filled weekend with family! I'll post more later. Make sure you check out the new pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Such a beautiful mommy!!
Thank you April! I cant wait to see you in less than a week!!!
Post a Comment